Learn all the game controls and see how you can customize your system settings.
Move to the left
Move to the right
Switch Chat Windows
Clear Chat Windows
Switch to Photo Mode
Basic commands like moving, normal attack, dragging items, picking up items, etc.
1. Move your character by left-clicking on the desired location.
2. Left-click on a selectable object, like a monster, an NPC, or a player to select it.
3. Left-click on an item around your character to pick it up.
Double-click on gear or an item in your bag to equip it or use it.
1. Hold the Right Mouse Button and move the mouse to control the camera.
2. Right-click on gear or an item in your Bag to equip it or use it.
3. After selecting a player, right-click on its avatar to bring up a menu of possible operations.
Scroll to zoom-in and zoom-out.
To access the System Settings, click on the System icon in-game.
Then click on the System Settings icon
The System tab allows you to change the graphics settings, including overall quality, resolution, window or full screen mode, and more.
The Interface tab lets you change what you see on your screen including player names, titles, alliance symbols, monster names, and so on. You can also change how far you see in terms of other players and effects.
The Preference tabs lets you change your mouse settings, the type of chats you will see, and the font size. You can also set an auto-reply message here when you're away.